Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ginetta Race Tonight
Hi All,

Just wanted to warn (if you don't know already) that Thruxton has a very high level of tyre degrading.

You will find that your tyre temps will go through the roof.

This track is all about tyre management because of the so many high speed corners.

Just thought I would put this out there.

Regards

Shaun
I should have listened Smile
Overheated the rear left then spun repeatedly. Ahh hindsight....
Big Grin 
It's too bad I didn't see this post a week ago  Big Grin
what a shiii.. this race 3 accidents but unavoidable as car on side or in front spun Sad

and then i sulely was on 12th place before cross finish line , wasn lapped but in results i am lap down and 15th , weird

and finaly it was legal to drive in last corner by left side of hight curb? from me it was outside of track , i saw 1 car dioing thil lap after lap and minimaly in 2 cases he overtook other car by this
(10-24-2019, 08:03 PM)Michal Janak Wrote:  and finaly it was legal to drive in last corner by left side of hight curb? from me it was outside of track , i saw 1 car dioing thil lap after lap and minimaly in 2 cases he overtook other car by this
The guy in front of me for almost all the time (Sami Kettula) was outside that curb, but he wasn't gaining too much time.
Incredible race last night! Easily one of the best I have ever had, thanks to Tiago Lima, a true gentleman on and off the track!

Keep watching till the end Wink

Happy Friday SRS people!
damn, what a finsih! :-)
Amazing list of awesome achievements: 5th Lotus 25 2018, 4th DRM 2019, 5th Williams FW14 vs. Ferrari 643 2019, 3rd Ferrari 312T vs. Lotus 72D 2020