Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
T1 T2 incidents
Hi guys
In all fairness i'm not the world fastest gamer but im not the slowest as well
This said pllllllllllllease slower drivers or unexperient drivers stay away from people on the 1st lap create your own space and have fun but most of all stop hitting me.
Several races i have joined in the last couple of days have been a waist of time due to some irresponsible just hitting me or people that see that you just gained 3sec on them in 1lap so ohhhh jesus he is quicker them me let me get on the way .
Know one haves fun like this guys respect is the base of everything . 
Some occasional touches its fine but trying to go through the same person 3x after the same person hit me of road its a bit to much.
In case some of you don't know walls and scenario in general counts as incidents in 1 punt i collected 5incs.

Best regards to all
http://www.simracingsystem.com/showthread.php?tid=721
(10-16-2019, 06:19 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  http://www.simracingsystem.com/showthread.php?tid=721

I would report a serius situation ,now this is small things that keep repeating. 
i wont do a report for almost every race i do.
people need to be a bit more careful and think this is not need for speed 
Shocked 
(10-16-2019, 06:53 PM)David Neves Wrote:  
(10-16-2019, 06:19 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  http://www.simracingsystem.com/showthread.php?tid=721

I would report a serius situation ,now this is small things that keep repeating. 
i wont do a report for almost every race i do.
people need to be a bit more careful and think this is not need for speed 

Hi, yesterday I filled my first protest form. I like to race clean, that means I let faster people to go by cleanly and stay away from contact, but some guys start the race like if it were a 1 lap race. I start slow and easy but someone hit me and throw my car to the last place  Angry.

On the other hand, I must say most people race clean and it´s a pleasure to fight with them.
When you repeatedly get wrecked at the beginning of the race, it might also partly be your fault.

You can avoid T1 carnage to a certain degree with some experience.

T1 is an issue since the very beginning of sim racing and will always stay an issue. Learn to deal with it.

And use the protest form as much as you can.
Amazing list of awesome achievements: 5th Lotus 25 2018, 4th DRM 2019, 5th Williams FW14 vs. Ferrari 643 2019, 3rd Ferrari 312T vs. Lotus 72D 2020

I make a protest last week, and I dot have new about it.
I hop it was because you don't have to much time, and no because the driver will have no penalitation.
I still find him in the races as if he had done nothing.
You'll get the verdict once the admin decided. Even if he doesn't get penalty, you'll get PM saying so.

Usually it can take up to 6 weeks for admin to get through all protest. But, lately I'm getting results ~10 days after I've filed the report, so maybe there are more stewards now or the admin has more free time.
(10-17-2019, 11:31 AM)Simon Meisinger Wrote:  When you repeatedly get wrecked at the beginning of the race, it might also partly be your fault.

You can avoid T1 carnage to a certain degree with some experience.

T1 is an issue since the very beginning of sim racing and will always stay an issue. Learn to deal with it.

And use the protest form as much as you can.

Hi Simon 

If i qualify for 2nd place i get wreked but why should i start 7th or 8th just to save myself or pit start like some people do ? thats not racing in my opinion.
Yes sometimes it might but u dont get pissed with others for a mistake u did do you?
Juts now after T1 going in to T2 rear comes loose a bit i lost a couple of tenths got hit bye bye 
im honest to the points when i'am testing pedals or new stuff to inform on the chat so that people know i might break unregularly or my inputs might not be very good .
On my almost 650 rating points i never filed 1 single protest form.
David, there other ways to help survive T1 other than starting from the back. Watch where people are and move out of the way. In cars with brake lights tap the brakes early to remind those behind you about the concept of braking. Etc.
making the protest is pain work, make the video editing it. Names over cars are often not well visible own car has no sign , use good resolution and have good quality after upload to youtube (often is video after upload very bad on quality) whole proces take me as 2 races, but still last week i send 3 protest from 2 races as i was very disapointed after stupid T1 bumps without any apology