Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Very Low Participation?
(10-16-2019, 08:39 AM)Chris Herrmann Wrote:  Compared to the Mini or the DTMs the Lancia races have lower participation. European evenings get larger fields, midday and late night get 5 or 6 racers. To be honest, I don't mind it so much. Less weaving through lapped traffic isn't such a bad thing. I don't see the attraction of having 24 racers when half of them are 6 secs/lap off the pace cos they come to learn the track online. So you won't hear me complain about smaller fields Smile

Cheers

Chris

I agree, but if there are 60 players instead of 24, those ones 6 seconds off the pace will be in the last split, so you won't have to care about them.
Higher number of drivers inscribed means higher possibility to find drivers of your same level, and that's what's all about IMO.

In my opinion the series selected for this season were not ideal and that's why there are less drivers joining the races. It's impossible to have everyone happy but maybe having more different series each day for the daily series would attract more people as there will be more opportunities to find a car that you like. Currently, if you can only play everyday at a certain hour, and you don't like the car used at that time, you can forget about SRS for 6 weeks. The same thing happens if you like the car but you don't like to race over and over again in the same track for a week.