Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Missing DLC for Seat leon TCR?...
New here, went to join the seat leon TCR and was greeted by a message saying somthing like, ks_lotus_eleven Missing LOD.ini,  why am i getting this message? am i being stupid? 
help would be appreciated, thanks.
you can always join by ac lobby, just search 'simracingsystem'

deleting the launcherdata folder at mydocs/assetto corsa and restarting AC usually fixes that.
(10-10-2019, 09:44 AM)simracingsystem Wrote:  you can always join by ac lobby, just search 'simracingsystem'

deleting the launcherdata folder at mydocs/assetto corsa and restarting AC usually fixes that.

Thank you! Shall try this for the next race.
Just delete the whole folder? Is this something that's good to do every so often for maintenance? Thanks.
(10-10-2019, 10:16 AM)Jason Schofield Wrote:  Just delete the whole folder? Is this something that's good to do every so often for maintenance? Thanks.

If you install mods frequently definetly yes, otherwise can do it only when you experience issues with SRS or weird AC UI problems.
Still having issues :/ says same thing still

I was trying in content manager, now switching over to Stock assetto corsa launcher, its is stuck on loading screen at "setting defaults"
(10-10-2019, 11:58 AM)Chris Brewster Wrote:  Still having issues :/ says same thing still

I was trying in content manager, now switching over to Stock assetto corsa launcher, its is stuck on loading screen at "setting defaults"

better run a steam integrity check