Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
incidents per race
now we do incidents per race. what about incidents per 20min?
now if you do a longer race you get more incidents per race.
 thank for the service.
As someone who mainly takes part in the 1 hour races I do like this idea as at the moment it feels as if we are penalised for taking part in the longer races.
I would also like to see changes in the number of incidents required to get 1 week suspension. But I would probably go in the other direction than most of the people here. I would lower it to 7/8 (roughly a third) for 20 min races and 20 for 1h.

It would probably suck in the beginning for the people who are constantly getting rekt by other drivers, but in the long run it could deter people from joining the races when they aren't even capable to keep the car on the track, let alone having the pace to at least avoid getting lapped in 20 minutes.
Definitely an idea that I would support ^^
(10-07-2019, 10:03 AM)Igor Relja Wrote:  I would also like to see changes in the number of incidents required to get 1 week suspension. But I would probably go in the other direction than most of the people here. I would lower it to 7/8 (roughly a third) for 20 min races and 20 for 1h.

It would probably suck in the beginning for the people who are constantly getting rekt by other drivers, but in the long run it could  deter people from joining the races when they aren't even capable to keep the car on the track, let alone having the pace to at least avoid getting lapped in 20 minutes.

If that was the case, next week's f1 2004 would probably be almost empty  Smile Every system has its weak spot, and cant cover all the possibilities. What i think would help is if the discusion about incidents wasnt forbidden. You can hardly learn to do better if you cant properlly analyze what happened, and in a lot of cases ppl just think they did ok and did nothing wrong, which means they will do the same thing again. But maybe if they got some insight from others, how they see the incident, it might help them to rethink their strategy. But i also get why its forbidden, noone want to read a lot of fugly shit and see ugly behavior. On the other hand, the discussion can be constructive and maybe help the situation.
I discuss incidents all the time... in private messages. Once in a while there is some disagreement as to what actually happened, but by and large if I take the time to call someone on doing something questionable they are receptive to the criticism (surprisingly, really... somehow our little corner of the Internet doesn't USUALLY fall into the same pitfalls as most online gaming communities). Hell, most of the time it's the other person apologizing profusely. Other times it's them being snarky. Or they simply don't reply.

Guess which people I go ahead and write protest forms for? Big Grin
Tutorial on how to use Autodesk Mudbox and Adobe Photoshop to make custom liveries! https://tinyurl.com/yaetz4qz
Grab my PDash Skins (an Assetto Corsa HUD app) here: https://tinyurl.com/y95ewubz