Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
best sim racing game
just wondering what you guys think is the best and why. 
     ive only done assetto corsa.
love raceroom because of the feeling and sounds and assetto corsa great to race in and if just there was some racing here on srs in rfactor 2 it would be a sweet life Smile
I've been playing mostly Project Cars 2 recently. Nice choice of cars and tracks out of the box, good operation in VR, and fantastic weather. Also, online multiplayer is usually not bad, there are some idiots and rammers but it's not that hard to find good races. I am very happy that PC2 is now supported by SRS, pity that participation is low.
(09-27-2019, 12:49 PM)Bryan Happel Wrote:  just wondering what you guys think is the best and why. 

I'd say iRacing. AC has to depend on SRS to have a decent online platform, but nothing beats online gameplay in iRacing. There's a downside though: it's expensive!
(09-28-2019, 08:03 AM)Dennis Ipenburg Wrote:  
(09-27-2019, 12:49 PM)Bryan Happel Wrote:  just wondering what you guys think is the best and why. 

I'd say iRacing. AC has to depend on SRS to have a decent online platform, but nothing beats online gameplay in iRacing. There's a downside though: it's expensive!

iracing has a very great multiplayer system and i have 6 or 7 month in iracing but at this time in life i have to take a break from it and get my fix here on srs because public lobby is not great for racing  Wink
AC gives me feelings I didn’t get in other sims including iRacing. And SRS community is perfect to enjoy AC. I don’t miss any other sim.
Shaun Clarke Racing team.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXFr32FURbIpcY7IAMUaO7A
AC: ffb, real head motion, SRS, skins, competition.
(09-28-2019, 12:04 PM)Sergio Mendez Wrote:  AC gives me feelings I didn’t get in other sims including iRacing. And SRS community is perfect to enjoy AC. I don’t miss any other sim.

Ohhh! you have those feelings?, Sergio, you sexy thing, AC for 3 years str8.......AC all the way Baby!
(09-29-2019, 08:51 AM)Michael Butler Wrote:  
(09-28-2019, 12:04 PM)Sergio Mendez Wrote:  AC gives me feelings I didn’t get in other sims including iRacing. And SRS community is perfect to enjoy AC. I don’t miss any other sim.

Ohhh! you have those feelings?, Sergio, you sexy thing, AC for 3 years str8.......AC all the way Baby!

Hahaha Good feelings, in fact. What can we do without AC? Run PC2? Big Grin
Shaun Clarke Racing team.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXFr32FURbIpcY7IAMUaO7A
The FF of Assetto Corsa moved me away from iR.

SRS more AC made me to forget iR.