Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.25 Average
DRM Revival
Congratulations Giuseppe and the top 3.

Such a cool series. I learnt so much about racing with everyone.

Look forward to more.
DRM Revival is by far the best racing series I've ever driven at SRS!
With mods like this and of course the help of SRS, Assetto Corsa will never die out for me.
Even if I can't get in the front, I still have a lot of fun, excellent track selection.
I hope so much that we will see more DRM at SRS in the future.
Many thanks to SRS and many thanks to DRM Modding Team!
ould you like to experience first hand how the racing cars of group 5 drove themselves? Hear the sound? Feel the real power of cars without electronic driving aids?
But you are unsure if our DRM REVIVAL MOD is the right one for you?
Then we have an offer for you !!
Test the Marod Aero for free and convince yourself of its quality!

Don’t hesitate and take a look to our website

http://www.drm-modding-team.com

[Image: unbenannthkknv.jpg]
Cadwell was crazy.

Danny Mueller, great race at the end.

Sorry I locked up at the double uphill section. I tried to message you to apologise.

Thanks,

Ben
Was really looking forward to this. It's a tricky but fun track this one, and I had a disaster of a race Smile Apologeeeez to the unfortunate couple of guys I managed to bump with, and for too much, Sebastian and later Alan.
will there be a mandatory pitstop in monday's race?
Amazing list of awesome achievements: 5th Lotus 25 2018, 4th DRM 2019, 5th Williams FW14 vs. Ferrari 643 2019, 3rd Ferrari 312T vs. Lotus 72D 2020
What tires did you guys use in the race? The non-endurance ones?

I was doing okay in Qualifying but had one of the slowest laps in the race.

Also I tried doing the race wihout a pit stop, which kind of worked, but the last couple of laps really weren't fun Big Grin

Tires were holding up very well though, given the circumstances. The first 45 minutes were totally fine even though the tire app said they were gone after 35 minutes or so.
Amazing list of awesome achievements: 5th Lotus 25 2018, 4th DRM 2019, 5th Williams FW14 vs. Ferrari 643 2019, 3rd Ferrari 312T vs. Lotus 72D 2020
The wrong ones! lol
A one hour race is great and the tyre wear for the Div1 awesome. 2 or 3 laps more, Filip on the Lancia would have caught me. Thanks for all guys they have join the race with the DRM beasts
great cars tks