Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.25 Average
DRM Revival
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YxplOzQMpQ

AMAZING 1st race of this series, FANTASTIC CARS!
Great fun not only to drive them but also to watch them.
Hello guys, we are working hard on version 1.3.
If you have found issues, improvements, or have criticisms,  please let me know.

Thanks and good luck for Brands Hatch
which tyres you finaly used on 1st race?
James Russels non-endurance tires behind me were pretty f***ed after 3/4 of the race.
Amazing list of awesome achievements: 5th Lotus 25 2018, 4th DRM 2019, 5th Williams FW14 vs. Ferrari 643 2019, 3rd Ferrari 312T vs. Lotus 72D 2020
I have copy from our manual following screenshot. So, i would prefer the Endurance...., maybe the slower cars like the RMT 120, Marod Scream you can use the "M" Medium. 

[Image: wearjijsa.png]

With 200% tire wear here at SRS, the "M" will losse the grip after 13-15 minutes.......
I am so sad I missed the Brands race. I'd practiced for about a week and had some great lap times. I could do consistent high 1min27 low 1min28 in the Capri and the maddest Porsche.

I was all set to enter in the Capri and then I got a flu/fever and there was no way I could race.

Can we run this series forever please? Daily races would be ideal.
I have mixed feelings about the races so far.
Glad to see these turbo monster racing together, but at the same time pretty disappointed about drivers behaviour.
Choosed the BMW 2002 in the Nürburgring race and the BMW 320 in the Brands Hatch race with the expectation of a mid field race.
Unfortunately both races has been a nightmare being bumped many times mid corner from behind by Ford Capri drivers.
too expected litle better behavior bu some way to agressive, bump you out a little, gain place and when dont gave place back it looked like on purpose 3points down , losing position, no sucha joy as expected, when we use this mod national league, much more better driver behavior on track
My races were pretty much perfect so far. As I've already said, there was quite a bit of bumping in the Nürburgring race during the first two corners, but that's just natural.

Especially the Brands Hatch race appeared to have been very clean when I look at the incidents on the result page.

(09-26-2019, 04:42 PM)Dennis Matzies Wrote:  Hello guys, we are working hard on version 1.3.
If you have found issues, improvements, or have criticisms,  please let me know.

Thanks and good luck for Brands Hatch

Is it too soon to say that the Capri/Aero needs some balancing? ;-)

Even at Vallelunga Club I'm a whole second faster than with the other cars I've tried.

In my opinion the car is to easy to drive compared to the other cars.
Amazing list of awesome achievements: 5th Lotus 25 2018, 4th DRM 2019, 5th Williams FW14 vs. Ferrari 643 2019, 3rd Ferrari 312T vs. Lotus 72D 2020
What types of lap times should I be looking for before I enter this weeks race so I won't be in everyone's way? 
 I'm new to sim racing and don't want to be a problem if i'm not able to keep at least some kind of decent pace.

Steve