Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any V8 Supercar AC series?
Question 
Hello everyone, i've been researching about a v8 supercar mod for AC and i recently found one that's getting some praise in RaceDepartment forums, here: https://v8scorsa.weebly.com/ Theres also a bathurst track mod around.

How about a series using the mod? I haven't tried the cars yet or if they are good but they seem to be getting some praise so i'm guessing they are good.
If there's already been a series on SRS in the past that i didn't see, sorry about that. I just want to race them online on here, it would be awesome, but even if not i'll race against AI.
(09-17-2019, 10:16 AM)Nicolas Martine Wrote:  Hello everyone, i've been researching about a v8 supercar mod for AC and i recently found one that's getting some praise in RaceDepartment forums, here: https://v8scorsa.weebly.com/ Theres also a bathurst track mod around.

How about a series using the mod? I haven't tried the cars yet or if they are good but they seem to be getting some praise so i'm guessing they are good.
If there's already been a series on SRS in the past that i didn't see, sorry about that. I just want to race them online on here, it would be awesome, but even if not i'll race against AI.

Those are some seriously fun cars to drive! And lightning fast!

I'm trying to remember which sim I raced a series with these, it was a real blast. Would really enjoy that, too!

Cheers

Chris
(09-20-2019, 06:20 AM)Chris Herrmann Wrote:  Those are some seriously fun cars to drive! And lightning fast!

I'm trying to remember which sim I raced a series with these, it was a real blast. Would really enjoy that, too!

Cheers

Chris

Yes, i have since the making of this post tried the cars on Bathurst, and oh my god it's absolutely awesome, the force feedback is really nice but don't take my word for it, because i'm not the best and also don't have the best wheel base but on a Thustmaster TX Leather its pretty nice, i could catch slides easily. They're a handful to drive but that's what makes it so fun.

I tried racing against the AI on Bathurst but it was really bad, the ai kept banging into the walls through the esses and making a mess, other than that the track is great.

Anyway, i think we really should have a series for those cars on SRS, they are superb.
Unfortunately I don't see SRS using these cars as they are most likely ripped from some other title in some manner. Such a shame because they are absolutely awesome. V8 Supercars are very underrated in the sim racing community if you ask me.
(09-24-2019, 06:25 AM)Alex Nelson Wrote:  Unfortunately I don't see SRS using these cars as they are most likely ripped from some other title in some manner. Such a shame because they are absolutely awesome. V8 Supercars are very underrated in the sim racing community if you ask me.

Oh i didn't know SRS don't use ripped car models, but it makes sense that they don't, i didn't see anything mentioning that they are ripped from another game but they kinda feel like it, i mean they drive and feel really well so i don't really know.

It's sad that we don't see any series with them or really any game with v8 supercars other than modded ones(Not counting iRacing), it would be some close racing and butt clenching moments for sure.

on the same topic im itching for longer endurance races, like maybe 2h or more compared to 1h for the gt3 series we have here. I might have join a league to scratch that itch.