Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Join problem, enhanced edition
Just like the other Assetto Corsa join issue posted recently. I have the same. Joining from CM shows an error stating that some Ginetta json files are missing or something

I did try everything suggested in there, which includes using the vanilla AC launcher, same error. Then I deleted the LauncherData as instructed, no dice. 
Finally I tried again in CM having restarted it. Got as far as the loading screen but then it crashes and CM says race cancelled.

Now the join window is over and so I can't try anything else for an hour or so.

It keeps saying some Ginetta files are missing, would DLing that mod fix it somehow?
Yes, absolutely... and if you're quick you can download and install during the practice time and still make it to qualy.
As stated in other threads, you can also join the "simracingsystem" server, but installing it saves future problems, I think Wink .
Good luck!
If there is a LHD AND RHD version of the car you are using, to drive them online, I think you need both versions installed (I had only LHD installed, and it would not let me connect to the server)
(09-16-2019, 09:28 AM)Thomas Muller Wrote:  If there is a LHD AND RHD version of the car you are using, to drive them online, I think you need both versions installed (I had only LHD installed, and it would not let me connect to the server)

The thing is I wasn't connecting to a server using either of the Ginettas. I tried to get into a race with the Minis. Obviously not having the proper content wouldn't allow me to try to join at all.