Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yet another fail!
Registered for Praga R1 Imola 2pm today

Click JOIN, loads track but fails on car returned to lanch!!

I am starting to think either I am fated of SRS is just a waste of time.

Getting very frustrated now!!!
which error?

and another post like this one and you won't need to worry about wasting your time.
(09-06-2019, 01:56 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  which error?

and another post like this one and you won't need to worry about wasting your time.

There was no error.

At the point it was laoding the car AC.exe closed back to the launcher.  Tried several times

Another post like this one...................  Not sure what you mean
He means stop being a jackass in your posts. Free service, helpful people trying to help, yet you say things like "SRS is a waste of time" etc..

Maybe do a video capture of what you are encountering? From your text it is not clear what is actually going on.
Tutorial on how to use Autodesk Mudbox and Adobe Photoshop to make custom liveries! https://tinyurl.com/yaetz4qz
Grab my PDash Skins (an Assetto Corsa HUD app) here: https://tinyurl.com/y95ewubz
steam integrity check
delete launcherdata folder from mydocs/assetto corsa and restart AC
try to join by Ac lobby searching simracingsystem
(09-06-2019, 05:42 PM)Russell Sobie Wrote:  He means stop being a jackass in your posts. Free service, helpful people trying to help, yet you say things like "SRS is a waste of time" etc..

Maybe do a video capture of what you are encountering? From your text it is not clear what is actually going on.

I would but its now a moot point as the event is over so unable to re-create.

As for being unclear its actually as I said.

Click JOIN, AC loads up, at the bottom of the screen you see whats happening, first the track is loaded then the car/s.  At this point it closes back to the the launcher, no error message, nothing, nada........