Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How das it work with more than one server?
Hi @ all, 

I´m really looking forward to this! But my wheel must be repaired - so i will test ist next week. 

It could be the serious racing i´m looking for! Is there a way to spend some money to the devs?

But here´s my origanally question: How does it work, when there is more than one single server? f.e.: 50 drivers on three servers. Who decides to drive on which server? Does it depend on the Rating, or the time when i register for it?

I would test it. But how i said: Don´t have a wheel a.t.m.. 

Thanks for your answers!

Greetings,

David.
"Live slow - Die whenever"
First week it depends on the rating, then it depends how well you did previous weeks in the season.
(09-01-2019, 08:35 PM)Krzysztof Witkowski Wrote:  First week it depends on the rating, then it mostly depends how well you did previous weeks in the season.

Fixed that for you, as far as I know. I'm pretty sure that extremely high driver ratings can still trump champ points for 2nd week on.
Tutorial on how to use Autodesk Mudbox and Adobe Photoshop to make custom liveries! https://tinyurl.com/yaetz4qz
Grab my PDash Skins (an Assetto Corsa HUD app) here: https://tinyurl.com/y95ewubz
You can even get into first split for the last races if you did participate in previous champs of the same series (like simpit for example)

The good thing is either way, you can tell before you join the race. In the registration list, just have to count the first 23 and so on, if you are there at the end of the last 5 min, you are in split 1.
(09-01-2019, 08:35 PM)Krzysztof Witkowski Wrote:  First week it depends on the rating, then it depends how well you did previous weeks in the season.

Thanks a lot! Seems like a lot of fun here at SRS. I´m looking forward to it.
"Live slow - Die whenever"