Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings from the mountains of Colorado
Excited to try sim racing .. again ....
Old guy from the beginning of computers .. games .. and sims.
Tried online racing in old days .. Microsoft wheel (it still works btw) .... nothing but ramming fests online back then. Not interested.
It looks like the driving sim world has matured a buttload since then.

I'm excited to try it again .. even if I may be a bit old and slow this time around.  70 years old.
When you see me on track .. duck.     Ima half blind .. can't hear didly squat .. no memory .. slow learner
       .. and too old and weak to hold my throttle foot above the pedal for long .. foot falls heavily.

Here's to getting good enough to at least meet / race some of you.

Triple monitors and T300gt RS    to help me stay in your way.

Kit
Out Of The Road, Dopie  !!  - Crocodile Dundee
welcome and you actually put a smile on my face with that post  Smile
(08-30-2019, 06:57 PM)Jim Eriksen Wrote:  welcome and you actually put a smile on my face with that post  Smile

Given that avatar you must mean a vertical smile, right?  Welcome to the league of old guys, Senior Racing System.

See you on the track.
*please turn you wheel to 'Slobros' servers, for the weekend and Monday series practice.
(08-30-2019, 04:49 PM)Kit Recek Wrote:  Excited to try sim racing .. again ....
Tried online racing in old days .. Microsoft wheel (it still works btw) .... nothing but ramming fests online back then. Not interested.

I'm excited to try it again .. even if I may be a bit old and slow this time around.  70 years old.
When you see me on track .. duck.     Ima half blind .. can't hear didly squat .. no memory .. slow learner
       .. and too old and weak to hold my throttle foot above the pedal for long .. foot falls heavily.

Kit
Seeing your times in Paul Ricard, for a 70-year-old, your times are excellent. Wink Wink

Kit

WOW! 70 years old, almost five times my age  Big Grin
It's very nice to see that people with that age are playing racing games, expecially sims (and my grandparents struggle to use a smartphone Big Grin Big Grin)
(09-05-2019, 06:45 AM)Matteo Venuti Wrote:  

Kit

WOW! 70 years old, almost five times my age  Big Grin
It's very nice to see that people with that age are playing racing games, expecially sims (and my grandparents struggle to use a smartphone Big Grin Big Grin)

“people with that age” why you young whipper snapper!  You realize of course those over 65 get a extra set of softs for qualifying, and 50kilos less ballast?  ?
And extra pit stops for nature calls... Sleepy ... turning 71 in 3 months !!  Sick
(09-05-2019, 05:18 PM)Rob Russo Wrote:  And extra pit stops for nature calls... Sleepy ... turning 71 in 3 months !!  Sick

Umm, this isn't a hint about presents is it?
Kit Recek, could you make a video showing you playing?
Awesome!!! You rule!
Shaun Clarke Racing team.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXFr32FURbIpcY7IAMUaO7A