Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pole from box?
A pilot got the pole out of the box, is that legal?

You have not completed the entire circuit.

hola, un piloto ha obtenido la pole saliendo desde cajas en Spa con Tatuus.
¿Eso es legal? 
No ha empezado desde la línea de meta por tanto no hizo todo el circuito.
I'm pretty sure Spa's front pit boxes have this issue. Not really enforceable with how the track works. You could always record and report a protest, assuming they somehow still win the race (unlikely).
Tutorial on how to use Autodesk Mudbox and Adobe Photoshop to make custom liveries! https://tinyurl.com/yaetz4qz
Grab my PDash Skins (an Assetto Corsa HUD app) here: https://tinyurl.com/y95ewubz
I had a pole position from my out lap, but that was not something i have planned. When i see that, i was shocked. I was the first driver who go out to the track and i was just trying to make a distance for comfortable hot lap. I have informed the admin about that.
(08-29-2019, 04:26 PM)Fernando G Sánchez Wrote:  A pilot got the pole out of the box, is that legal?

You have not completed the entire circuit.

hola, un piloto ha obtenido la pole saliendo desde cajas en Spa con Tatuus.
¿Eso es legal? 
No ha empezado desde la línea de meta por tanto no hizo todo el circuito.

Spa is broken. I mean really broken. I did a 2:20.5 and spent most of my outlap  going super slow by weaving and coasting to prepare for the real lap. Was pretty surprised when I crossed the line to say the least. If someone actually tried they'd get a 2:19 from box. My best 'real' lap was 6 tenths slower and that was with better grip and really pushing. Unfair as hell, but with how idiots on SRS like to race in qualifying even on the outlap, the lead driver almost doesn't have a choice but to go out right away and build a gap to the guy behind.

Don't worry about the fastest laps results this week either, they're meaningless. Looking at race paces this weeks so far, guy in P2 can spank the guy in P1 if they're smart about it usually.
Thanks for the answers, it is not important for me to make the pole, but for informing them on the subject. We will have to improve the bugs little by little