Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello good, I wanted to know how I can report to a driver, who has spent the entire race in the same corner with the 4-wheel off-track again and again, and then when I have won the position has given me intentionally.
Could you provide a video of what happened?
(03-09-2017, 06:21 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  Could you provide a video of what happened?

Do I send it privately or publish it here ??
you can send me a PM
I am the reported driver. I recognize I went out to the run-off areas even four, five or even any more times. However, it was never deliberate. As you may know, 911 cup doesn't have TC. Furthermore, tyres went going down, back aero was touched and I was being pressured from behind. So, I lost control, not spinning, but saving it, sometimes, as I said, going out to the run-off areas. I couldn't improve any second by doing that and, perhaps, I even avoided any collision.

I think this can be seen on the replay sent to the admins, which I'd like to have a look, if possible.

On the other hand, I have to say I have never intentionally crashed at all. Not in this race, but never.  I enjoy racing, know the rules, and try to be a careful driver, saving spaces between cars and not trying risky overtakes. If I'm not sure that my first statement can be really appreciatted on video, I know so well this one will be. For all these reasons, I ask to the reporter to provide not only selected clips but the entire race.

Finally, there is only one thing that was pretty intentionally, and these are the insults that the reporter and another SRS user sweared at me on the chat after the race in Spanish. I don't really like to make any translation.

I hope everything will be clear. Meanwhile, I write here the link to an Assetto official forum post where I suggested to implement an off-track penalty system similar to the one iRacing has, to make you see I'm not that kind of driver.

http://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index....ost-825593

Farewell and enjoy racing.
(03-09-2017, 07:29 PM)José Luis Fernández Wrote:  I am the reported driver. I recognize I went out to the run-off areas even four, five or even any more times. However, it was never deliberate. As you may know, 911 cup doesn't have TC. Furthermore, tyres went going down, back aero was touched and I was being pressured from behind. So, I lost control, not spinning, but saving it, sometimes, as I said, going out to the run-off areas. I couldn't improve any second by doing that and, perhaps, I even avoided any collision.

I think this can be seen on the replay sent to the admins, which I'd like to have a look, if possible.

On the other hand, I have to say I have never intentionally crashed at all. Not in this race, but never.  I enjoy racing, know the rules, and try to be a careful driver, saving spaces between cars and not trying risky overtakes. If I'm not sure that my first statement can be really appreciatted on video, I know so well this one will be. For all these reasons, I ask to the reporter to provide not only selected clips but the entire race.

Finally, there is only one thing that was pretty intentionally, and these are the insults that the reporter and another SRS user sweared at me on the chat after the race in Spanish. I don't really like to make any translation.

I hope everything will be clear. Meanwhile, I write here the link to an Assetto official forum post where I suggested to implement an off-track penalty system similar to the one iRacing has, to make you see I'm not that kind of driver.

http://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index....ost-825593

Farewell and enjoy racing.

Hi. Jose Luis the rules are for all the same, we were also without TC and the tires worn.
I completely know. If I finished second starting seventh, it wasn't because of overtaking, but the others drivers spinning and crashing. So, I managed fairly well with the car in comparison, and you must understand I am not a profesional driver in any way.