Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
New Assetto Corsa series starting August 12!
These series are great , is difficult to not race several times per day, but i miss in the next 6 weeks only one race on NORDSCHLEIFE!

I know its imposible to have everyone happy but in 6 weeks should be at least one race on this epic circuit!

Cheers and thanks again for the epic work do Henrique in this Platform!

PD: Yeah i know may be i am biased cuz i am a member of the NORDSCHLEIFE ASSETTO FAN CLUB, but am i the unique one?
SRS SPAIN , www.youtube.com/c/deracingx
Given you can't really do a good qualifying on that track due to time constraints, and the fact that it is so big you only get to actually "race" people for the first lap before everyone shows how much (or how little) they practice the track, it seems like a waste of a week to me, for any car.
Tutorial on how to use Autodesk Mudbox and Adobe Photoshop to make custom liveries! https://tinyurl.com/yaetz4qz
Grab my PDash Skins (an Assetto Corsa HUD app) here: https://tinyurl.com/y95ewubz
(08-15-2019, 09:12 PM)RussellĀ Sobie Wrote:  and the fact that it is so big you only get to actually "race" people for the first lap before everyone shows how much (or how little) they practice the track

Too true, haha!
In my opinion tyres that are on Ginettas are too durable as they can last 1 hour races no problem on x1.7 wear
This season is excellent for me so I guess its horses for courses right! It's a shame the 1hr races are only at the weekend now as I enjoyed them in the week and could choose which day to do a long race. I find it hard to find the time on weekends and I love the Ginettas - well done Shaun Smile

I did some races with multiclass before and the LMP1 cars would just push me off the track and it was so annoying when you are having a good race in your own class so for me since I am not that quick - no thanks!
(08-29-2019, 04:16 AM)MartinĀ Warmington Wrote:  This season is excellent for me so I guess its horses for courses right! It's a shame the 1hr races are only at the weekend now as I enjoyed them in the week and could choose which day to do a long race. I find it hard to find the time on weekends and I love the Ginettas - well done Shaun Smile

I did some races with multiclass before and the LMP1 cars would just push me off the track and it was so annoying when you are having a good race in your own class so for me since I am not that quick - no thanks!

they are not just at the weekend.
they come around every 4-5 hours

correction, they are once every day

edit: i guess u mean the american 1h, just saw that it actually only is on the weekend.
u can drive the EU or asian one tho, the ping difference is really not that noticable, i drive in some of the NA youtuber series too and its doable
Boy, oh, boy, I can't wait for the new series. Hopefully I'll have more time to race than this one.
Nice that DRM mod will be at mondays next 6weeks :-)
Finally a series I'm interested in attending on a regular basis again :-)
Amazing list of awesome achievements: 5th Lotus 25 2018, 4th DRM 2019, 5th Williams FW14 vs. Ferrari 643 2019, 3rd Ferrari 312T vs. Lotus 72D 2020