Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Single Driver Race
Hi,
Can I just check that if you are the only driver in a race that the race does not go ahead.
I only ask as I signed up for a race and was the only one there.  Did the practice and qualifying ( getting my PB :-) ), but when it came to the race I was placed on the line all on my own and then got the message the the server was not connected.
I completely understand if races with 1 driver don't run but surely this could be mentioned when the time for signing up runs out.
Thanks, really enjoying racing on here.
(03-08-2017, 12:39 PM)Tim Cullingworth Wrote:  Hi,
Can I just check that if you are the only driver in a race that the race does not go ahead.
I only ask as I signed up for a race and was the only one there.  Did the practice and qualifying ( getting my PB :-) ), but when it came to the race I was placed on the line all on my own and then got the message the the server was not connected.
I completely understand if races with 1 driver don't run but surely this could be mentioned when the time for signing up runs out.
Thanks, really enjoying racing on here.

You can see how many people have signed up for the race
Can I ask then what is the minimum number of drivers for a race to take place?
even with one it should work. There was a bug with AC dedicated that only let one player race if the session would not allow to rejoin.
It seems that now, even with that option set, it doesnt work. So you need 2 drivers.
Is there a minimum number of drivers that have to participate in race in order to get points for the championship?

I'm asking because I have just finished race with 3 other drivers (so we were 4 in total), but my point didn't appear in Standings...
5 drivers

http://www.simracingsystem.com/regulation.php