Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Checksum mismatch
Hello, I tried to join the 19:00 (GMT+3) mini challenge, today, but I got kicked due to Checksum mismatch the moment I joined the lobby.
Any idea how I can solve this?
Cheers.
Brakes? Is it edible?  Undecided
checksum failed means that you have the wrong mod version
(08-21-2019, 06:55 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  checksum failed means that you have the wrong mod version

Hello. This happened to me, and with like like 10+ ppl more from the two servers altogether today, with the new Seat Leon TCR series. I downloaded the car from the link in the AC mod list thread. What could cause the problem if I have the same mod the system uses?
This happen now again in early evening race. I was able to join the first race what Gergely mention above but now for the evening race I, and many others as well, got the checksum failed error. I doubt it can be anything to do with the wrong mod version as couple hours earlier I was able to join and race normally and between the races I didn't touch AC.

EDIT: Nevermind, I just saw the thread in news section that mod has been updated all sudden http://www.simracingsystem.com/showthrea...&pid=31132