Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello from the Netherlands!
Thumbs Up 
Id like to introduce myself, my name is Rik Groothedde. I live in the beautiful Veluwe in the Netherlands. 
I have always loved my racing sims and have played my fair share for years, however I have just had the best racing experience to date, namely my first SRS race! Tongue (R3E WTCC 2017)
It's always a lot more fun racing against real people of course, and using a system like this you kind of sift out the punters I guess, which is great.
Anyway, I'm looking forward to many more races with you guys.

Greetings,

Rik Groothedde
(08-19-2019, 07:44 PM)Рик Грутхедд Я Wrote:  хотел бы представиться, меня зовут Рик Гротхедд. Я живу в прекрасном Велюве в Нидерландах. 
Мне всегда нравились мои гоночные симы, и я годами играл свою честную акцию, однако у меня только что был лучший гоночный опыт, а именно моя первая гонка SRS! Tongue (R3E WTCC 2017)
Конечно, всегда гораздо веселее гоняться против реальных людей, и, пользуясь подобной системой, вы, похоже, выбрасываете игроков, и это здорово.
Во всяком случае, я с нетерпением жду еще много гонок с вами, ребята.

Привет,

Рик Гротхедде

Hi)) It is very important to drive clean and fast in this game, indeed the srs system is built so that for frequent violations they punish and lose points)) So, welcome to srs)) Meet me on the tracks)