Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings from Brooklyn....
Hey folks. Just joined the community here. Seems to be a welcoming place - and promises to have some good clean racing. 

I’m fairly new to sim racing (under a year), and have been hard at work honing my skills. I’ve waited to get involved with online races until I felt I could perform adequately enough not to ruin someone’s day Smile

I practice a lot of race pace at various courses (Lilski’s Watkins Boot is my favorite) and then hit the track against the AI (and the nightmare that often becomes).  Open wheel is my preference - and I’m hoping to join some of the F3 races in the near future. Ive spent a bunch of time with the RSS F1 Hybrid 2017 and 2018 cars. Slowly wrapping my head around the subtle (and not so subtle) differences between the RSS offerings. 

Trying to work out all the mods, apps etc I need for Assetto Corsa to make it a fairly seamless process once I’m ready to dive in. 

Thank you for the time and energy put into making this community so lively. Hope to see you on the track soon. 

Scott