Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problems with joining the race
I entered all signs: -sportsplay 85.10.198.91:27015 and ...27017 it did not help. I did not see servers with that name.
you can only find it when the join button from the SRS app shows.
(08-12-2019, 05:58 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  you can only find it  when the join button from the SRS app shows.

I deleted the app and reinstall it. Try to run one more time
the problem is not in the app
if you place the command line directly on steam and still can't find the server, something is wrong with your pcars2 install

Try a steam integrity file check on your pcars 2 installation
(08-12-2019, 06:28 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  the problem is not in the app
if you place the command line directly on steam and still can't find the server, something is wrong with your pcars2 install

Try a steam integrity file check on your pcars 2 installation

Ok. Try it
Hi! I have exactly the same problem. Did everything according to the instructions, prescribed in the command line, as written above. Through the library steam checked the game files, all right. However, I can't see your server in the menu.((((
it's not the first server listed ?
just to be clear,

If you set the launch parameter as per image bellow, and when the join button from the app shows you start pc2 normally and go to 'browse multiplayer', the server is not listed?

[Image: pcars2launchparameters.png]
I wrote it exactly the same way. After pressing the button, the window popsup, click OK and then the game starts. I turn to multiplayer and there appear two other races, which were not in the application.
ignore the SRS App, just use it to register then
join just by starting the game with that command line and join the server.