Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are other competitors visible in the lobby? EDIT: yes they are
Tried my first race today (Clio Cup, Oulton Park @ 1600 GMT) and didn't see anyone in the game lobby, even though there were a few others registered for the race. I assumed you just start and others will join - but nothing happened. Eventually DQ'd while waiting for the race to start. 

Question is, do other players show up in the lobby? If so, what is the governing rule on who starts the race and when?

Also, if you are the only in the lobby, do you complete the race or quit? Does it count towards your points or weekly average?
Seems quiet - 2 signed up for the race in 20 minutes. Need 6 to qualify for points
(07-30-2019, 06:37 PM)Richard Balzacs Wrote:  Seems quiet - 2 signed up for the race in 20 minutes.  Need 6 to qualify for points

Thank you for reminding me of that requirement - I had forgotten about it. So I guess that also means quitting a race if you are the only participant doesn't count against you.

I tried to join another game today and my questions were answered with it. Competitors do show up, and you can join / start anytime just like normal multiplayer. I thought for a second that I had blocked others from joining the first race.  Rolleyes