Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unfair racing report
Video 
I want to report this unfair racing because it really took the fun away for me during the RSR dallara race on Silverstone tonight.

Next to continuous weaving on previous laps he makes sure I can't get an advantage when I have more speed down the straight. Hits me slightly the first time right before Stowe (still quite ok). Then on the pit straight he almost pushes me into the wall which makes him miss his corner. I am past but he keeps on pushing over the kerb / grass and hits me. Then regains track in front of me ! I would have expected an apology and leaving me track advantage. Already had a damaged car because I couldn't evade an incident in front of me at the start of the race and then this.

I wanted to share this because it is supposed to be about having fun.
Not really an overtaking part of the track mate... I understand your frustration, but he actually pulled off the driving line, maybe to let you past? Try and take him at a better place, or as he makes a mistake on approach to a corner, then cut inside him.

Regards, -- Joe.
I'm on your side, Laurent. This wasn't nice, he clearly pushed you into wall and then crashed you on purpose and then ran away, behaviour like this should be punished. How people like this expect to overtake, teleporting or what... I have seen this in real life at Brno last year, the driver was disqualified in the same lap.
Thrustmaster T300 RS (599XX, F1), Fanatec CSR Elite Pedals (Inverted), Thrustmaster TH8A, BenQ EW2750ZL (@75 Hz), Superlux HMC631
DXRacer PS/COMBO/200
He apologized by PM for it. Shouldn't happen again.