Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chang International circuit 0.82
Chang track need upgrade. 
this track is fluid and great for race. 
tonight was drive for the firs time. but dont like that non AC track who is not finish. 
that cut penalty it was tricky for me.  I was careful to not cut. in that point I was prepared my setup. 
it is normal to go with two wheel on borders. here if you have practice you can not go on borders, you got cut penalty. 
I dont know how is server set for race. SRS set server without that cut penalty. 
so this is a little cheat. creator of this Chang track made it cut penalty as a rule, so we need to respect that or need upgrade on track
As far as I aware SRS has nothing to do with track limits. I believe they are defined by the track and its creator. Although I'm not certain of this.
(07-16-2019, 05:53 PM)Simon Merritt Wrote:  As far as I aware SRS has nothing to do with track limits. I believe they are defined by the track and its creator. Although I'm not certain of this.

problem is that they are not defined by the track and its creator
Simon is right. Whether something is considered a cut or not, and how big slowdown you'll get is determined in surfaces.ini of each track. The only thing that SRS can do is to completely turn on or off penalties.
They don't turn off penalty though they are always on.
go drive this track offline and go on server in race
(07-16-2019, 11:58 PM)Simon Merritt Wrote:  They don't turn off penalty though they are always on.

you can allow 2,3, or 4 tires out on any server
(07-17-2019, 09:32 AM)Michael Butler Wrote:  
(07-16-2019, 11:58 PM)Simon Merritt Wrote:  They don't turn off penalty though they are always on.

Didn't know that but penalties are always on are they not?

(07-17-2019, 09:32 AM)Michael Butler Wrote:  

Didn't know that but penalties are always on are they not?
penalties is not problem. 
like I said. by default on practice offline you have set 2 tires cut penalty. and your practice go in that direction, "DO NOT CUT!". when you come in race on server you realise that cut penalty is not there. but no. it is there, but not set with 2 tires out. maybe 3 or 4 tires out is set. just like said before, SRS need notify drivers how server is setings.
in server manager we can see how is posible set server with "Allowed Tires Out: 0, 1, 2 ,3, 4"