Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
From reality, to virtual reality!
Big Grin 
Hello everybody!! Im so excited to start sim racing im even debating not going to work so I can just practice for races haha! I love driving more than anything (besides my fiancé and my religous figure) and have some RL seat time in a couple cars. I own a 350z that is setup for a local mountain road here but am currently adjusting suspension parts for Road Atlanta come August. Then ill get rid of it and upgrade to a c6 z06. My biggest dream is to become a pro driver and to be the best i can possbile be. Im a very clean driver, id like to say im respectively quick, and im a humble learner. I cant wait to finally go against people better than me so i can finally challenge myself! See you guys out there!! Big Grin

Im on Assetto Corsa (considering other sims) mostly and im in EST in the the eaatern USA. My rig as of right now is:   GT Omega ART cockpit
Logitech G27 w/shifter
Oculus Rift
(07-12-2019, 02:09 PM)Matthew Harris Wrote:  Hello everybody!! Im so excited to start sim racing im even debating not going to work so I can just practice for races haha! I love driving more than anything (besides my fiancé and my religous figure) and have some RL seat time in a couple cars. I own a 350z that is setup for a local mountain road here but am currently adjusting suspension parts for Road Atlanta come August. Then ill get rid of it and upgrade to a c6 z06. My biggest dream is to become a pro driver and to be the best i can possbile be. Im a very clean driver, id like to say im respectively quick, and im a humble learner. I cant wait to finally go against people better than me so i can finally challenge myself! See you guys out there!! Big Grin

Im on Assetto Corsa (considering other sims) mostly and im in EST in the the eaatern USA. My rig as of right now is:   GT Omega ART cockpit
Logitech G27 w/shifter
Oculus Rift

Awesome that you race in real life and welcome to SRS where you can race as much as you want to. Good Luck on the track !
(07-13-2019, 07:51 AM)Michael Butler Wrote:  
(07-12-2019, 02:09 PM)Matthew Harris Wrote:  Hello everybody!! Im so excited to start sim racing im even debating not going to work so I can just practice for races haha! I love driving more than anything (besides my fiancé and my religous figure) and have some RL seat time in a couple cars. I own a 350z that is setup for a local mountain road here but am currently adjusting suspension parts for Road Atlanta come August. Then ill get rid of it and upgrade to a c6 z06. My biggest dream is to become a pro driver and to be the best i can possbile be. Im a very clean driver, id like to say im respectively quick, and im a humble learner. I cant wait to finally go against people better than me so i can finally challenge myself! See you guys out there!! Big Grin

Logitech G27 w/shifter
Oculus Rift

Awesome that you race in real life and welcome to SRS where you can race as much as you want to. Good Luck on the track !

Thanks! I actually raced with you on my first day in the Audi TT Cup race just a couple days ago! Good race!
Welcome, good luck!