Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unlimited DRS in F3 @ Silesia Ring
(07-16-2019, 04:50 PM)David Carreira Wrote:  The track have plenty of bugs today i did a race and my first lap didnt count so i had to overtake a dude twice on the race , seems like i was a lap behind and it wasnt the case i checked the replay and the lap just didnt count .

This could be a big bug for competitive races. The timing gate is probably not wide enough so you can drive around it and it results in your lap not being counted. I guess we'll make it through the week, but I wouldn't use the track until it's fixed. Imagine two guys fighting for the win, wheel by wheel entire race and then somebody runs wide and falls entire lap behind.
Woah, I mean seriously. That grid! It's either hitting the guy in front of you or getting hit in the back.

Incredibly fun track though.
Amazing list of awesome achievements: 5th Lotus 25 2018, 4th DRM 2019, 5th Williams FW14 vs. Ferrari 643 2019, 3rd Ferrari 312T vs. Lotus 72D 2020
There's also a problem with the pit lane, if you pit, you're not crossing the finish line, wich puts you back at the beginning of the track on the same lap you got in the pits.
Personally, I hate this track as much as I hate Paul Ricard, but that's only because I'm not good enough for it. I hate the two stop-an-go corners, and I hate the long T2 where you have to drive by Extra-Sensory Perception (on which I score low) in the absence of any visual references.

Apart from that, am I the only one to notice that the laptime chronometer frequently doesn't reset at the end of the lap? Lost a couple of half-decent laps in Q because of that...