Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unlimited DRS in F3 @ Silesia Ring
DRS is allowed for the entirety of the circuit at the Silesia Ring in the RSS F3.

This is going to lead to an absolute crash fest, especially since the circuit is very narrow tight and twisty.

Maybe worth disabling DRS for week 3, for our own sanity
Totally agree. The straights are very short anyway so it won't make much of a difference.
(07-09-2019, 03:12 PM)Lorenzo Paduano Wrote:  Totally agree. The straights are very short anyway so it won't make much of a difference.

+1
Agree with this as well
(07-09-2019, 03:11 PM)Peter Robinson Wrote:  DRS is allowed for the entirety of the circuit at the Silesia Ring in the RSS F3.

This is going to lead to an absolute crash fest, especially since the circuit is very narrow tight and twisty.

Maybe worth disabling DRS for week 3, for our own sanity
Agree
(07-09-2019, 03:11 PM)Peter Robinson Wrote:  Maybe worth disabling DRS for week 3, for our own sanity

Is that possible?
So there's no DRS it seems, took part in one of the races. But that grid man, bumper to bumper standing start is no fun in an open wheel car! :O
The cars are so close at the grid, it’s so dangerous
Shaun Clarke Racing team.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXFr32FURbIpcY7IAMUaO7A
The track have plenty of bugs today i did a race and my first lap didnt count so i had to overtake a dude twice on the race , seems like i was a lap behind and it wasnt the case i checked the replay and the lap just didnt count .
And the track limits dont exist in race but in qualy you get penalized , in the race a guy cut to straight line to the second straight jumping 4 corners and nothing happen even the guy didnt give me the postion
The grid is to close if the guy in front have a bad start you have to back off and the guy behind you hit you , there is no space to move.
I like the track but it need more work we have plenty of tracks in this game that actually works.
yeah, i had a race when i had to retire because the car was undriveable (the rear tires were so much hot, but I did everything myself) and at the start i hit the guy in front of me. This track need an update (starting grid with more space for each car and like David said the cut in race), and DRS need an adjustement.
By the way the layout is pretty cool, and with these adjustement it will be a very good track.