Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Porsche 911 Cup fuel consumption
I've noticed Porsche 911 Cup races are having fuel consumption set to 260% probably because of the iRacing but why? I saw they checked it and it is as it is in Assetto Corsa. Ok Empty Box pointed out it as well but I have ask my self again, why people tend to modify things to match the iRacing instead of reality? iRacing might be a very complex simulation but it isn't 100% precise every time.
In my opinion the 260% fuel consumption is way to off.
https://www.reddit.com/r/assettocorsa/co...1_gt3_cup/
Thrustmaster T300 RS (599XX, F1), Fanatec CSR Elite Pedals (Inverted), Thrustmaster TH8A, BenQ EW2750ZL (@75 Hz), Superlux HMC631
DXRacer PS/COMBO/200
Fuel is set to 260% to force a pitstop on the SRP sunday race. Since the weekly series also work as practice for that race we decided to keep the same fuel ratio.
Ok then, I hope one day AC will feature forced pitstop rule.
Thrustmaster T300 RS (599XX, F1), Fanatec CSR Elite Pedals (Inverted), Thrustmaster TH8A, BenQ EW2750ZL (@75 Hz), Superlux HMC631
DXRacer PS/COMBO/200
Fuel is okay for me, but why only this Porsche, GT2 without the best car in the class and some boring Dallara with hilarious setup-exploits and way more unbelievable and enjoying than the AMS-F3? Why nothing historic, no road-cars, no challenge in driving? SRS is dead for me, because i don´t like to race with your three cars in AC. At least turn off ABS in the Porsche Cup like it´s supposed to be.
I'm more concerned about track exploits since I see at daily basis people running too wide into or out of corners far behind curbs but no penalties, it makes them faster which is frustrating when you don't accept to cheat like they do. But I'm with you I also like to see some historic tracks with historic tracks or at least something with classic Hgate shifter like Lotus V6 cup, it's still pretty easy derivable car. But the point is at current state the variability can't be too wide since there's no so much people but it can bring some others with different taste since not everybody likes GT cars and formulas.
DXRacer PS/COMBO/200