Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No Active Racers - Join up!
Join people, join! This is a great opportunity to boost SRS rating for people who are slow like me. Just yesterday I scored my first ever win in SRS, because there were only two of us in the race and the other guy happened to be slower than me, which is pretty rare ;-)
(07-05-2019, 03:02 PM)Pawel Kusmierek Wrote:  Join people, join!  This is a great opportunity to boost SRS rating for people who are slow like me. Just yesterday I scored my first ever win in SRS, because there were only two of us in the race and the other guy happened to be slower  than me, which is pretty rare ;-)

was that on a oval?  yesterday?
that could of been me LOL my throttle pedal was only running at 75% faulty pedal wire.
I remember you, I couldn't understand why you were so slow, even if you used road setup I think you'd be faster - now I know :-).

But I did not mean that race, for some reason it did not count as a "win" in SRS, maybe because you left the race almost immediately.

I had a more genuine win in Brands Hatch in FR3.5, the other person was there throughout almost entire race, though he quit on the last lap, and in SRS the race looks as if I was alone for some reason. Maybe PC2 provides less detailed info than AC, when people quit early.

He was behind me all the race, usually around 9-10 seconds when I was pushing and down to 6 when I was saving my tires. So a nice gap, but a single error on my part could have wiped it out, I had to be careful, especially with deteriorating tires.
(07-05-2019, 09:36 PM)Pawel Kusmierek Wrote:  I remember you, I couldn't understand why you were so slow, even if you used road setup I think you'd be faster - now I know :-).

But I did not mean that race,  for some reason it did not count as a "win" in SRS, maybe because you left the race almost immediately.

I had a more genuine win in Brands Hatch in FR3.5, the other person was there throughout almost entire race, though he quit on the last lap, and in SRS the race looks as if I was alone for some reason. Maybe PC2 provides less detailed info than AC, when people quit early.

He  was  behind me all the race, usually around 9-10 seconds when I was pushing and down to 6 when I was saving my tires.  So a nice gap,  but a single error on my part could have wiped it out, I had to be careful, especially with deteriorating tires.

Hey Pawel, that was me racing with you in the FR3.5. I hardly ever race winged cars, and never the FR3.5, so it was a challenge trying to keep up.
I was hanging in there a bit but spun it on lap 2 or 3.
I probably won't join a FR3.5 race again though. Not my thing.
Hopefully see you on track in the GT3 or VGTB running right now.
(07-05-2019, 11:58 PM)Chris Burnell Wrote:  Hey Pawel, that was me racing with you in the FR3.5. I hardly ever race winged cars, and never the FR3.5, so it was a challenge trying to keep up.
I was hanging in there a bit but spun it on lap 2 or 3.
I probably won't join a FR3.5 race again though. Not my thing.
Hopefully see you on track in the GT3 or VGTB running right now.

I generally try to race basically everything on road courses (that oval race was an exception), which may explain why I am not good at anything ;-). GT3 is not my favorite because of the oversaturation of PC2 public servers, but for the same reason I have some experience with those. Not to much experience with VGTB. But I won't stay away from either whenever I have time. Not today though, I am busy with other stuff...
Not the best type of races on testing app.

SRS should take advantage of PC2 street cars, really. Or any of the srs most popular formulas for that matter.
See you on track ~S!~ Big Grin
Hi

I'm currently playing Project Cars 2 online, but sadly there is no players to play with. I'm doing now alone race
Maybe, another chance to be slo!
Maybe trying to add a new game in summer is not very representative since many people are on vacation.

I will surely buy the game to be able to try something different
Sadly having to use your real name as your Steam username is a lot to ask for most people.

That said, you can pretty easily clear your alias history, so maybe it's workable. If people are up for the GT3 race 9 hours from this post, I think I could participate.