Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SRS not loading
Hey guys,
New here....
I have discovered SRS and joined recently. A few days ago I joined a a couple races and everything went well.
Yesterday I tried to join as usual (Through Content Manager) and when trying to load the page, the screen turns white then after about a minute, I get a script not running error.
I run this whole setup in VR (Rift)....
Again it worked then stopped, and I do not remember anything updating since it quit working....
Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Brett Horton
Ok,
Seems NOT to be content manager relayed, but browser possibly?
The only time content manager locks up is when I access SRS on the "live" tab.
Still having issues, any suggestions?
Photo 
.... No one interested in helping a new guy hugh?
Thought the intent was to grow the community?
Is it also normal for this site when after you log in you do not see any links for other pages on the website?
It does this on three different machines...
on 3 different machines using what? Ac App? the website, using a browser?
One machine (The one I race on, logging in to race through content manager is the root issue, see above) another laptop at my house, Windows 10 and a windows 10 business computer. Website: www.simracingsystem.com, all machines tried using chrome and IE
I just did a quick check on your account and found nothing wrong with it.

If before it was working alright and then stoped working, you could try to check the integrity of you AC Installation.
If you suspect there are browser issues inside AC, you can always delete the cookies.
Rgr, thanks I will check and report back....
Clearing the cookies solved my issues thanks for your help and sorry I did not think of that myself....Smile