Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Option for automatic offline practice
I know it's probably too early a stage to ask for such an elaborate feature, but it would be awesome to be able to launch an (offline?) practice session from the simracing system website and have the client move you from said practice session to the server automatically as soon as it becomes available.
Do you think a feature like this could be in the cards for simracing system one day?
Hello Gabriel,

Offline practice with the right settings I'm afraid it's not possible.
Online practice session with the same settings, and put you on race session at the right time would be possible, though it would require more servers...

Right now you can practice offline with the session details. Check the settings by pressing the right icon of the first row of the series table.
(03-08-2016, 09:07 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  Hello Gabriel,

Offline practice with the right settings I'm afraid it's not possible.
Online practice session with the same settings, and put you on race session at the right time would be possible, though it would require more servers...

Right now you can practice offline with the session details. Check the settings by pressing the right icon of the first row of the series table.

That's what I have been doing so far. Most efficient use of the servers is of course important for a free service. I just gotta remind myself to check the time in offline practice so I don't miss the race start Wink
(03-09-2016, 01:32 PM)Gabriel Sterr Wrote:  [...]. I just gotta remind myself to check the time in offline practice so I don't miss the race start Wink

Yeah that's exactly what I was thinking. Offline race with time limit set to end right before the Online race start, that would blow my mind. I'vemissed several race because I kept practicing through (I'm stupid like that).

If not possible, then possibly update the AC app to improve Race description? In particular the track layout does not appear, and I've already been caught practicing... on the wrong layout. Like in Nurburgring, AND Dotnington. 
Can you make the track layout visible?
An in-game "app" alarm clock would do!