Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
registration on race isuue
Photo 
Hi this is screenshot after registration to race page, nothing more.
The same situation with dallara ( last version) and gt2 bmw selected, i haven't red pack ferrari...?
no button i can see.
If i return to race page i am not registrated naturally.
thks

Attached Files
.zip   Immagine srs.zip (Size: 949.16 KB / Downloads: 16)
I don´t understand you much, but in the screenshot the race starts in 4 hours, until the race is about to start the button will not change to "Join".

Click in the white symbol to the right in a series to see if you have the content installed (inside assetto corsa):
[Image: dfEkzcg.jpg]

If it says "False" in "AC DLC" it actually means that you have it installed.
(01-29-2017, 10:43 AM)Richard Dees Wrote:  I don´t understand you much, but in the screenshot the race starts in 4 hours, until the race is about to start the button will not change to "Join".

Click in the white symbol to the right in a series to see if you have the content installed (inside assetto corsa):
[Image: dfEkzcg.jpg]

If it says "False" in "AC DLC" it actually means that you have it installed.

Tks a lot for yourin teristing i can see the same image of status all ok but after my registration my name don't appear in booking.
sry for my english.

Normally after selection car and race the button register change in quit or not ?
My bottom remain register.
I can see your name registred for the race

[Image: Cg8nykF.jpg]
Now the button shall say "quit" if you want to quit the registration.
When the 5 min mark reaches, the button will say "please wait", in the 3 min mark the button will change to "Join", click it and you will connect to the server (this info INSIDE ac, not in the webpage).
It it doesn´t change at all, click on "race" above nexto to "standings" to refresh the page.
i ask you please can you tell me the exact sequence of manuvers to do a race ?
Maybe somthing wrong...the car ,track dlc it's ok like your sceenshot.
tnks in any case

you can see my name i dont see it now i try and wait
I´ll copy paste the images from Andrea Lojelo´s "how to" from the ac forums
http://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index....60/page-55

First of all, open assetto corsa and click on the "SRS" symbol to the left.
[Image: lKcorow.png]

Now you can see all the series, click on the "register" button from the series you want to participate.

Now, select your car and skin

[Image: XYVwiEd.png]

Registration complete, the button now shows "quit", press it if you don´t want to participate in the race.

[Image: T7cFGpX.png]

Now you only have to wait, when the 3 min. mark is reached the button will say "join"

[Image: nzvUsjB.png]

Press it and you´ll join the race.
Thanks a lot for your time Rchard i have drive in race all ok...the prob (myne) was WAIT!!!!
LOL, no problem Smile