Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GT3 Cars Differences Data
After racing today in the nordschleife GT3 and seeing big differences with drivers whom im evenly matched when driving the same car I have gone to RSR to get some data and try to undestand how this cars differ. Obviously this data is not to be written in stone but I'd like to share it so you see what are the approximate differences for the GT3 cars in the Nordschleife:

[Image: 7f8GV4P.png]

Hope it helps somebody! pd: now i dont feel that good about winning with the mercedesbenz amg gt3
As someone that drives the R8 lms 2016 I can say its pretty funny seeing that car at the top when Ive seen mostly 650s. 911, Z4 and Huracans win the races over the course of the season.
The Audi is a beast on Nords, but it's tricky(ier) to really get the best out of it - I've driven the 650s in the end, it's not that tricky, but then, not that powerful like the audi, you will notice this goin up the bergwerk straight - the audi just pulls and pulls, where the 650 stops at around 250 before goin into mutkurve...

In the end, it's more about track knowledge and practice I think - an alien I guess could win in any car, given enough time to practice

Thanks for sharing, maybe I give the mighty audi another try the next few days, 3 races on nords left this season!

ps: @fredrik Söderstedt what happend tuesday on nords? did you disconnected, or did I something wrong to upset you? (was in pole, you in 2nd - pretty clean start, but then you suddenly vanished...could have been a great battle - maybe next few days)
Imo racing at nordschleife its mostly about track knowledge but you have to also know how to drive to the cars strength. I tried the Nissan and was 15sec slower but is that the car being 15sec slower or is it me just being used to the Audi and need to adjust my driving much more to suit the type of car the Nissan is. I think the real fast guys could take more or less any car and do good times.

Btw the SLS should be in its own lowest of low tier, I havent driven all the cars but the SLS is the worst GT3 car I have ever driven, that thing swings side to side like a boat.

----
@thomas: No dude that was just all on me fucking up. there were like 2½min left and i went to take a little pee and came back saw that someone asked for fuel and instead of pressing the start button i decided to answer the question and so i ended up starting from the pits, and yeah when you start dead last at nordschleife you can get into accidents and thats kinda what happened. But I have two more races there to do!