Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to join race?
I clicked the option to join a race, which was starting in about 45 mins. when the time was up, nothing happened, and i could not find any option to join the race. How do you join a race?
you clicked "register" to register on a session.
when the timer hits 03:00 (more or less) the join button shows
http://www.simracingsystem.com/instructions.php
JOIN has been really buggy in the past week or so. Every race I have joined, has taken many attempts to join but instead of loading the track, it bounces back to the SRS menu page. Then I hit RACE to refresh the page and then JOIN. I have had to repeat this perhaps half a dozen times before getting a successful join. Many other racers mention the same difficulty as well as some of the YouTubers who are live broadcasting races (Sim Racing Paddock and Austin Ogonoski). Also, I have gone to the Online Server and joined from there occasionally. I've always gotten on but it takes all of the 3 minutes that are on the clock after the JOIN button lights up. So just keep trying...as long as you registered for the race, you can still join during practice and qualy.
Also, my experience when joining is that I get a JOIN signal with about 2:35 to 2:40 left in the practice session. But lately , since the JOIN hiccups have occurred, when I finally JOIN, there is still between 3 and 4 minutes left in Practice even when the JOIN clock has wound down to near zero. So it seems that when the JOIN signal comes, the server is not ready to accept the JOIN. Beyond me why that is happening but no big deal as long as I can eventually join the race.
Launcherdata folder needs to be cleared from time to time.

The more you use AC, the more you need to clean it (delete it)
The USA server had issues last week, not the european
(06-23-2019, 09:45 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  The USA server had issues last week, not the european

Thank you.  I cleaned out the launcherdata folder anyways.  It was US Servers that I had problems with (Lotus 49 and Countach).