Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Checksum Error Assetto Corsa
Hi,
I just tried to race in the 23/01/17 21:00 Dallara race in Spa but I got a checksum error and was kicked.
I was racing on a V3.1 server earlier today without any issue. I redownloaded the car but could not join the race.

Any Idea how I could fix this?

Thanks
Craig
if the box page is not available when you return, you can always search the server on the lobby and enter.

Regarding the mismatch, i'm not sure what it could be, assuming you did have the correct 3.1 installed.
(01-24-2017, 12:48 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  if the box page is not available when you return, you can always search the server on the lobby and enter.

Regarding the mismatch, i'm not sure what it could be, assuming you did have the correct 3.1 installed.

Hi,

Same problem for me today, I've tried to join 19:00 race several times without success.

So I've quit AC re downloaded the Dallara v3.1from RD as well as the skin pack

Same thing I find SimRacingSystem5 server in the online server but when I join it get connected something like 2 or 3 seconds then I'm kicked....

Sad
(01-28-2017, 06:29 PM)Sebastien Brunier Wrote:  
(01-24-2017, 12:48 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  if the box page is not available when you return, you can always search the server on the lobby and enter.

Hi,

Same problem for me today, I've tried to join 19:00 race several times without success.

So I've quit AC re downloaded the Dallara v3.1from RD as well as the skin pack

Same thing I find SimRacingSystem5 server in the online server but when I join it get connected something like 2 or 3 seconds then I'm kicked....

Sad

-------------------------------

edit:
my problem was finally slightly diffrent I've updated RaceEssentials and there was a file called dallara_f312.ini in the compounds folder I've deleted this dallara_f312.ini file and now I'm able to launch a race with the Dallara.
So it wasn't related to SRS, even in time trial alone I couldn't go on the track AC kicked me after 2 or 3 sec....
Glad you sorted that out Wink
Была такая же проблема, на гонке AmericanRoad на Lotus пытались присоединиться через лобби, не помогло то, что можно это сделать, и это как-то связано с обновлением CM.