Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can I suggest AC league with mod and tracks?
Hi, as the thread title says, "Can I suggest AC league with mod and tracks?"
Any answers?
Sorry for the question, but do you want to suggest a league or are you looking for suggestions here?

I think none of them is explicitly prohibited here...
(06-17-2019, 03:58 AM)Ihab Abbas Wrote:  Hi, as the thread title says, "Can I suggest AC league with mod and tracks?"

I think you can suggest anything you like ... another thing is if someone listens Smile

But please go ahead, I'm always looking for great car/track combos to play around with, so looking forward to hear other people's favourites!

Cheers

Chris
(06-19-2019, 02:25 PM)Chris Herrmann Wrote:  
(06-17-2019, 03:58 AM)Ihab Abbas Wrote:  Hi, as the thread title says, "Can I suggest AC league with mod and tracks?"

I think you can suggest anything you like ... another thing is if someone listens Smile

But please go ahead, I'm always looking for great car/track combos to play around with, so looking forward to hear other people's favourites!

Cheers

Chris

Here's a really well balanced one across every track we raced it on. It should be tolerable for those that are allergic to BoP also as the restricted car is tuned so the engine restricted version is a tuned version of the car but... not so tuned Big Grin

Toyota AE86 Tuned and BMW E30 M3 S1

The Toyota needs somewhere between 50% and 55% restriction, I forgot the exact amount because the car was updated at some point which changed the amount of engine restriction that is needed. We made a bunch of race skins for them both as well which you can find on RD if you search for "GRC skin pack"

No idea if it will work with AI or not, they may be further off pace in one than the other.