Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Join Race mid quali?
I was just wondering if I can join the lobby mid quali...
I want to to the GT3 Asian series. Its at 16:00 in my time zone. Im in school until 15:55 tho. So Ill be home at 16:15. Can I still join the lobby without any troubles?
I guess you can, you just have to sign in to the race earlier and join through a server finder in CM or Assetto Corsa menu. You would need to know if you should be on a server #1 or #2 or whatever, but Asian series are not so popular, so I think there should be just one server. Just type 'Simracing System' into a server finder
(06-14-2019, 07:58 AM)Krzysztof Witkowski Wrote:  I guess you can, you just have to sign in to the race earlier and join through a server finder in CM or Assetto Corsa menu. You would need to know if you should be on a server #1 or #2 or whatever, but  Asian series are not so popular, so I think there should be just one server. Just type 'Simracing System' into a server finder

Alright, thank you!
(06-14-2019, 07:58 AM)Krzysztof Witkowski Wrote:  I guess you can, you just have to sign in to the race earlier and join through a server finder in CM or Assetto Corsa menu. You would need to know if you should be on a server #1 or #2 or whatever, but  Asian series are not so popular, so I think there should be just one server. Just type 'Simracing System' into a server finder

Not sure if "simracing system" will work, but "simracingsystem" one word certainly does. And if you see more than one server, it'll only let you join the one you are registered for, so go nuts. If it kicks you off, it's a different one. Smile
Tutorial on how to use Autodesk Mudbox and Adobe Photoshop to make custom liveries! https://tinyurl.com/yaetz4qz
Grab my PDash Skins (an Assetto Corsa HUD app) here: https://tinyurl.com/y95ewubz
(06-15-2019, 01:21 AM)Russell Sobie Wrote:  

Not sure if "simracing system" will work, but "simracingsystem" one word certainly does. And if you see more than one server, it'll only let you join the one you are registered for, so go nuts. If it kicks you off, it's a different one. Smile

This thread just saved my bacon thank you all