Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Internet disconnected - will i be banned?
Hey guys,

So just now i'm meant to be racing in the Dallara F3 at Donington National on AC.

Qualified first, qualify time got down to 0:00 and then my internet decides to stop working.  I'll attach a photo.

Will i be banned for 2 days or have anything go against me? I would have literally no reason to not complete this race being on pole and looking forward to it since i decided i wanted to be in the race earlier.

Thanks,

Photo:
http://imgur.com/a/jyfnU
[Image: jyfnU]
I'm not sure if you are aware of that or not, but you can still rejoin after your internet connection is restored. SRS servers are accessible via online tab. Just make sure you have booking mode servers shown there and search for simracingsystem. When you've found the server click Join button and you're back on track
Relax, you will not be banned.
(01-20-2017, 12:39 AM)Dmitry Osovsky Wrote:  I'm not sure if you are aware of that or not, but you can still rejoin after your internet connection is restored. SRS servers are accessible via online tab. Just make sure you have booking mode servers shown there and search for simracingsystem. When you've found the server click Join button and you're back on track

It took me a couple minutes to restart my router so by the time i got back the leader was already on lap 4, which sucked.

Thanks though!
How is it if I'm signed up to race but I can't connect nor sign out are there any penalty points?
Thrustmaster T300 RS (599XX, F1), Fanatec CSR Elite Pedals (Inverted), Thrustmaster TH8A, BenQ EW2750ZL (@75 Hz), Superlux HMC631
DXRacer PS/COMBO/200