Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sorry i drove into u.
hi guys ,need to no more about how accident avg works.was race gt3 this after noon,i punted a lambo up the ass,(braked to late)so pulled over to let him passed (lost 2 or 3 places ) like a gentlemen.finished race sweet 3rd place.when I looked at my accident avg had gone up a lot,dont think hit anyone else?it seems as if it dosent mater that I let him back passed after incident,i still got points.if this is so ,should I have just punted him of then  carried on.how is this policed  thanks  Smile
Assetto Corsa reports number of contacts (with other cars and objects) to the SRS. SRS counts them as incidents. If you have more incidents then actual contacts, it's AC's fault because sometimes it reports 1 touch as two or three (grinding wall for example).

You can just drive off after pushing somebody off the road, but then you can probably expect that the guy you pushed (or somebody from that race that saw it) will report you, and you'll get warning/suspension. You can still get reported even after giving back the place, but most people (and as far as I've seen the admin too) are reasonable and they won't report you if you give back position and/or apologize after the race.
Ok thanks for info,all ready have warning on my account,for being a knob ( rammed someone after race) this was when I first raced on srs.not happy with my self for it,but shit happens,been trying to drive gentlemanly since.I thought someone sat down and watched each race and that now it was done?
(06-03-2019, 08:36 AM)Stephen Clark Wrote:  I thought someone sat down and watched each race and that now it was done?

Moderators only watch a race if someone sends a report.
(06-03-2019, 09:53 AM)Borre Verdoes Wrote:  
(06-03-2019, 08:36 AM)Stephen Clark Wrote:  I thought someone sat down and watched each race and that now it was done?

Moderators only watch a race if someone sends a report.

They don't whatch race only video clip of replay filed with protest.