Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Training Server??
This is more a questión than a suggestion. I haven't seen a server for practice and setup developing, is there something like that??

Thank for your efforts, looking fordward for you being official ac content and premiun series with prices!!

Ah, one suggestion: some series should be restricted to new drivers, until some rating or incident avg is reached
Practice servers would require us to have even more servers simultaneously  working in parallel , not a priority atm , do think that one button to allow people to practice offline with the exact same conditions they will get the race would be extra special and not hard to develop.

We tried the rating thing and , although a good idea you need a bigger player base in order for it to have results. the system is prepared for that but it will only be justified if enough people are available to fill both kinds of servers, atm the rating itself already segregates people in splits, usually less carefull players will not be on the first split unless its the only split.
(01-17-2017, 03:28 PM)Lino Carreira Wrote:  Practice servers would require us to have even more servers simultaneously  working in parallel , not a priority atm , do think that one button to allow people to practice offline with the exact same conditions they will get the race would be extra special and not hard to develop.

We tried the rating thing and , although a good idea you need a bigger player base in order for it to have results. the system is prepared for that but it will only be justified if enough people are available to fill both kinds of servers, atm the rating itself already segregates people in splits, usually less carefull players will not be on the first split unless its the only split.

I've been using my own server for practice, i called it "simracingsystem practice (no official)". Is ok?