Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SRS experience
THANKS SRS for all the work you do to make this site. i have had many hours of fun.

I have been racing here for a couple of years. the large majority of racers are respectful and fair.
there are always rookies who make stupid mistakes, but over time i have seen most of them learn and
become good racers.
   To all the guys i been racing and SRS thanks for the good times. (or the hours i have wasted Undecided )
                                                                                                      good luck. see you on the track.
(05-31-2019, 01:34 PM)Bryan Happel Wrote:  THANKS SRS for all the work you do to make this site. i have had many hours of fun.

I have been racing here for a couple of years. the large majority of racers are respectful and fair.
there are always rookies who make stupid mistakes, but over time i have seen most of them learn and
become good racers.
   To all the guys i been racing and SRS thanks for the good times. (or the hours i have wasted Undecided )
                                                                                                      good luck. see you on the track.

SRS  Heart Heart Heart
Thumbs Up 
Agree! whilst i've done just 2 races, the racing was pretty clean. No first corner incidents. Thanks a lot for the effort of making this system!
Yes, thank you!
Win 10, Intel W3550 3GHz CPU, 8GB Ram, Nvidia 1050Ti.