Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
South American servers
I definitely agree, as a racer in Argentina, I feel compromised and at a disadvantage because of the high latency, a server closer to us would be a great idea.
Agree! Race some SRS series with lower ping than 200/250 would be excellent
Hi! I'm agree with the proposal!
I agree!!!
hello there. I totally agree with this.
+1. It would be awesome!!
I'd love to have SA servers.

Latency and ping are huge issues for us South americans, not only because we can have less time to react, but sometimes the net-code gets wonky and we're fucked.

We have SO MANY DRIVERS here, Brazil has a TON, and we Argentina aswell, we could probably have 2-3 series with no problem full eevery day.

Also there's discord servers and Forums that promote joining certaing times and races, you can check for yourself in the records that sometimes there's splits with 10-15 South Americans!
I totally agree! 
hello everyone , I am agree with us.
The America Time Zone (aka time zones from GMT-3 all the way till PST) it's probably the third largest in terms of drivers's amount. Setting up an latin-american based server would boost up the entire AC community on those countries, rising at first the quantity and then the quality of the racing there. The main issue with LA drivers is mainly the high ping rate, always over 200 ms on the most concurred servers, wich affects negativily all the driving experience, it's really hard to fight for a position when a racer has no confidence on its car placement. That being said, it's known that there is a high percentage of "less commited drivers" wich will make online racing difficult. A good way to fix it, instead of banning unexperienced drivers, is to promote racing on the servers, helping them to get used to the rythm and codes from racing here.