Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mess races/Reckless drivers
How about some topic showing reckless drivers maybe with names or even rating/penalising drivers which crash into other players more than average?
Why people still crash at first corner like Spa, I hadn't one race without massive crash caused by one idiot.
Something like this:
Thrustmaster T300 RS (599XX, F1), Fanatec CSR Elite Pedals (Inverted), Thrustmaster TH8A, BenQ EW2750ZL (@75 Hz), Superlux HMC631
DXRacer PS/COMBO/200
First one I agree... the second could be a racing incident.

No need to do this with names an such... I'm sure there will be some kind of "protest" procedure in the future.
AMD Ryzen 5 1600 @3.5GHz | ASUS Prime B350-Plus | 16GB DDR4 2400Mhz RAM | ASUS Strix GeForce GTX1070 8GB OC | Triple DELL 22" 1920x1080 | SimHub on 2nd DELL 15" monitor | Win10 Pro | Microsoft Xbox One Gamepad | Logitech G27+H shifter
Yeah I gave him room and he crashed me and not only me, he was faster but he was all over the place crashing other drivers constantly. People should learn how to respect others room and there is only one way to do it otherwise they will not stop doing things like this, for example this asshole crushed many times during this one race ended up at bottom of leaderboard. Consistency!
Thrustmaster T300 RS (599XX, F1), Fanatec CSR Elite Pedals (Inverted), Thrustmaster TH8A, BenQ EW2750ZL (@75 Hz), Superlux HMC631
DXRacer PS/COMBO/200
Simracing System Sessions are clearly the cleanest driving in AC, maybe except private Leagues.
Yet sometimes, just sometimes, you'll meet a wrecker that pisses you of. Such a forum topic would be good, even just to warn other drivers and express frustration.

So, it more like "psychiatric medical care" topic - but hey, what's wrong with that?

My entry:
Yeah that's nice, Mike. =/
I'm not perfect and I hit someone at Nurburgring when I missed brake point and then I locked brakes but many times it's a matter of rules.
Like this one, I want to thank to this person.
DXRacer PS/COMBO/200
(02-19-2017, 05:00 PM)Roman Kudla Wrote:  Yeah that's nice, Mike. =/
I'm not perfect and I hit someone at Nurburgring when I missed brake point and then I locked brakes but many times it's a matter of rules.
Like this one, I want to thank to this person.
Let me summarize:
- I'm in front
- You come from behind and squeeze me without leaving space for me on track
- I go in grass to give you space hoping you'll return the favor
- Back on track, my tires are dirty and I can only continue straight
- You don't give me space so I hit the nose of your car
By the way, earlier in the race, I waited for you twice after your mistakes to continue racing with you. Otherwise, I would have been long gone.
Thank you.
P.S. I hope to race against you again because the rest of the race was pretty fun.
Woah a Canadian who don't apoligaze, sorry I can't help my self.
Yeah it was fun but I have this opinion: As you can see you had a space inside of the earlier corner as you can see on the preview, I always leave a space, you took the shortcut on the grass and then didn't leave space, the first contact was also mad by you, you can see we were side by side and you run into me but yeah it's a competition, racing isn't racing without any contact. Just please, choose which line do you like and hold on it. I don't say I don't do any mistakes but I'm doing my best with single screen setup.
DXRacer PS/COMBO/200