Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What happens with SRS? I was registered for Formula RSS 3 in Okayama
(05-29-2019, 07:37 PM)Russell Sobie Wrote:  
(05-29-2019, 06:42 PM)David Salinas Wrote:  
(05-28-2019, 10:49 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  you went to practice but you didn't saw the box page as the 92 slots were taken.

You have here in my video what happens with SRS. It's need twice register flow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16EVBkJ53uM

And in your video, you definately registered (as Tim points out, the Shoutbox thing shows you registering for it). But for the example you listed in the original post for this thread, it doesn't sound like you actually tried to register a second time.

I ask again, have you tried just refreshing the page after the first registration? If so, what happens?

It's a bug, no more. It never happened to me until the other day. Why? I don't know. I use srs as every time I use. Is it normal register twice? It's a bug. I'm developer with more than ten years and this is a bug. 

See you!
Dude, it's a game Big Grin refreshing page would be enough, it happened to me a lot of times
NEVER GIVE UP!
LOL, and here I am, thinking that it's normal that you have to refresh app in Content Manager to enter the race Big Grin Been like that for me since the first day.
its happend to me a lot of time just refresh and there u go ,i no it can be frustrating but theres a lot going on in srs ,so keeping every one happy must be hard to manage all servers.keep up good work.c u all on track race safe
(05-29-2019, 06:11 PM)Russell Sobie Wrote:  It must be something on your end since literally 92 other people were able to race in that race, right? He's saying you specifically did not show as registered for that race. So something prevented you from actually being registered. On your end. Because of all the other people who got in without issue.

That said, lately every I hit Register, select the car, then hit the Select button takes me back to the registration page, not the "you are registered" page. I always check to see if I'm actually registered by refreshing the registration page. If I refresh and I still see a "Register" button, then I know I didn't successfully register. And then I try again.

However... that literally never happens. I'm always registered upon refreshing the page.

Have you tried refreshing the registration page after you think you've successfully registered?

i have to register 2 times for races. good to now its not just me.
no need to register twice most of the time, it works, just need to refresh the page by hitting menu SRS-Race, or just SRS
NEVER GIVE UP!