Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
H-pattern cars
Sad 
Hi i join forum and take application. I am poor, all races are modern cars f1 gears or seqvential sad. Please make serie h-pattern cars Bmw e30, Ford rs 1600 etc ..?
Agree, I miss the MX5 cup Sad
I support.
I love the Porsche 962 and old F1 cars.
I want to see some too.
Thrustmaster T300 RS (599XX, F1), Fanatec CSR Elite Pedals (Inverted), Thrustmaster TH8A, BenQ EW2750ZL (@75 Hz), Superlux HMC631
DXRacer PS/COMBO/200
I was thinking the same thing. I would love to have less grippy cars with H-shifter. However, seeing how much people join already who can't keep the current cars on the track, I think it will be a mess.
I will be happy with any H-gate car like Lotus V6 Cup which is pretty easy to control. I see a huge skills variation in these days from aliens to fresh novices who don't have any training. The great thing about SRS is the ability for players to be prepared since they can see what is coming next and they should take the advantage. I will not participate in any race without earlier training at least, own car setup is optional.
Thrustmaster T300 RS (599XX, F1), Fanatec CSR Elite Pedals (Inverted), Thrustmaster TH8A, BenQ EW2750ZL (@75 Hz), Superlux HMC631
DXRacer PS/COMBO/200