Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No available slots
Bug 
Hello. I registered in the race  Mazda Raceway  Laguna Seca with Porsche 911 GT3 Cup 2017 but I couldn't join it, because the server says is not available slots, but I can see me in the booking of drivers.

https://pasteboard.co/IgonPtt.jpg
Server booking
The same to me, I couldn´t join it
if you see yourself on the bookinglist, you can simply join by AC lobby.
refreshing the "race" page may be needed in order to enter by SRS app with the "join" button.
(05-27-2019, 07:05 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  if you see yourself on the bookinglist, you can simply join by AC lobby.
refreshing the "race" page may be needed in order to enter by SRS app with the  "join" button.

I use Content Manager, and I refresh several times but I couldnt join

And now, I can´t register neither
(05-27-2019, 07:05 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  if you see yourself on the bookinglist, you can simply join by AC lobby.
refreshing the "race" page may be needed in order to enter by SRS app with the  "join" button.

The theory is simple, refresh and join. But, what can I do when join button never works? I tried connect directly to the server from online tab, but nothing works. I tried all, refresh + join a lot of times. Bad luck?
You can delete your launcherdata folder but you are in the entry lists. If you can't enter directly through AC lobby you should do a steam integrity check.
(05-27-2019, 10:28 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  You can delete your launcherdata folder but you are in the entry lists. If you can't enter directly through AC lobby you should do a steam integrity check.

Yes, I did. Nothing worked. Finally, I uninstalled Assetto Corsa,  removed the folder game and installed again. I hope the problem is fixed.
(05-25-2019, 10:09 PM)David Salinas Wrote:  Hello. I registered in the race  Mazda Raceway  Laguna Seca with Porsche 911 GT3 Cup 2017 but I couldn't join it, because the server says is not available slots, but I can see me in the booking of drivers.

https://pasteboard.co/IgonPtt.jpg
Server booking

(05-27-2019, 10:28 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  You can delete your launcherdata folder but you are in the entry lists. If you can't enter directly through AC lobby you should do a steam integrity check.

I also try this, and nothing change.