Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problem with Skip Barber
In first place hello and thank you for this good platform we are developing here.

My problem with this car is that I've suddenly lost the FFB, form one session to another. Yesterday, when I entered into race session I had no feeling in the wheel. 
I thought it wasn't a real problem and I restarted the PC, but it was still there. I have reinstalled the car mod, tested in other tracks... Nothing has worked.
With other cars/tracks/even other videogames it works, so I don't know where the problem is.

I would thank the help because I reallly enjoy this car and I want to keep racing it. Thanks!
I sometimes have to reinstall my thrustmaster software after a windows update, not sure why this starting happening to me but thats how I fixed my issue. Hopefully, that helps in some way?
(05-24-2019, 02:26 PM)Jason Jones Wrote:  I sometimes have to reinstall my thrustmaster software after a windows update, not sure why this starting happening to me but thats how I fixed my issue.  Hopefully, that helps in some way?

Thanks for answering! That's the first thing I did, but it gave no result. I think it may be a problem with FFBClip app, but I'm not sure.