Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's Go MINI Cooper Racing With AussieStig
(06-22-2019, 02:10 PM)Raul Rico Wrote:  
(06-21-2019, 05:51 PM)Matt Tiplady Wrote:  
(06-21-2019, 12:05 PM)Raul Rico Wrote:  
(06-17-2019, 08:20 PM)Matt Tiplady Wrote:  Cheers for the update did a quick 25 min session. Thing I took from it was the rears liked to lock a little more resulting in the back coming around?  That did seem a little more controllable in v1.3?

Could just be me trying to get use to the update.

Is there any plans to do a season 2 with the Mini's as they are a good race?

Same for me here! I had to setup brake bias higher than 70% to feel comfortable again...and set down brake power a bit to avoid spins...Anyway, great mod!
Season 2 would be breathtaking!

Yeah, mine is up around 72% and the pressure knocked down 5%. Still locks a little but its definitely controllable. 

You had a decent race at Silverstone Raul, you just pulled away. Still can't believe I had to do a drive-through.  Dodgy

So It was a drivethough, I see you entering boxes but I didn't know why! 
thanks man, I was hoping to have a nicel fight with you ?
See you in The Hell next week ??!

(06-22-2019, 02:22 PM)Matteo Venuti Wrote:  Maybe an early start, or the server was bugged and it gived you a penalty

Yeah, the server picked up that my car moved backwards, the penalty came up before we had even set off.

It's one of them, nothing that can be done. Still had a decent race back up to 6th.

Should be doing the Ring, so hopefully we will get that battle on the virtual tarmac  Big Grin

Messages In This Thread
RE: Let's Go MINI Cooper Racing With AussieStig - by Matt Tiplady - 06-22-2019, 05:55 PM