Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's Go MINI Cooper Racing With AussieStig
Hey everyone, a heads up, the next round of the series will be a 1 hour race. This will be on the Red Bull Ring GP circuit. Hope you all are enjoying the series so far :-) I think this round is going to be a lot of fun. Done some practice there and the MINI feels great going round this circuit. Cheers, AussieStig
Thanks for the heads up
Shaun Clarke Racing (Previously TPCSimRacing) driver and painter.
https://www.facebook.com/PlankLiveries
(07-21-2019, 05:44 AM)Mark Puc Wrote:  Hey everyone, a heads up, the next round of the series will be a 1 hour race. This will be on the Red Bull Ring GP circuit. Hope you all are enjoying the series so far :-) I think this round is going to be a lot of fun. Done some practice there and the MINI feels great going round this circuit. Cheers, AussieStig

This could be interesting then. Think some practice might be needed, another track I rarely race on.
A re-post from earlier this week as a reminder. Cheers, AussieStig

Hey everyone, a heads up, the next round of the series will be a 1 hour race. This will be on the Red Bull Ring GP circuit. Hope you all are enjoying the series so far :-) I think this round is going to be a lot of fun. Done some practice there and the MINI feels great going round this circuit. Cheers, AussieStig
Well not sure what happened in the race at RBR, but that for me was the worst race I have competed in on SRS. Also what went on with the setups? Sean was saying they were wrong/had been changed...
Would be cool if Shaun check why this car consumes double the cpu of any oficial car :/ its Cpu killer...MAIN_T goes beserk
Quick fix is to delete some of the skins. Can't remember which ones but anything over 10mb made a huge difference for me.
Shaun Clarke Racing (Previously TPCSimRacing) driver and painter.
https://www.facebook.com/PlankLiveries