Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's Go MINI Cooper Racing With AussieStig
Happy to see a season 2 of the Mini's, hopefully, this can be a recurring series. Take a break then bring it back kind of thing.

V2.0 has a nice balance, though I would say the brakes on V1.4 were a little less grabby? Plenty of locking wheels at 95% force with a 72-75 front bias. Also is it me or does she seem to accelerate a little slower now?
Smile 
Hi guys!
Didn't have much free time this week, but tried it yesterday for some laps and it seems a lot more stable under braking...
didn't notice if is slower now ... 
gotta train for the race, have fun! 
Cool
I take it back, the brakes are bob on! Was having quite a few battles into braking areas with no odd braking moments.  Smile

Raul, hope we can finish that race this time around  Big Grin
Big Grin 
(07-04-2019, 08:18 PM)Matt Tiplady Wrote:  I take it back, the brakes are bob on! Was having quite a few battles into braking areas with no odd braking moments.  Smile

me too man! but I joined on server3... Huh ...dammm it!
It has been fun, tailing a guy 2nd half the race, waiting carafully until....a blueflagged guy went nuke on us..lool
anyway, i wa lucky o the incident and could continue and win the race! Angel
I gotta loot some rating for next week!
(07-04-2019, 08:39 PM)Raul Rico Wrote:  
(07-04-2019, 08:18 PM)Matt Tiplady Wrote:  I take it back, the brakes are bob on! Was having quite a few battles into braking areas with no odd braking moments.  Smile

It has been fun, tailing a guy 2nd half the race, waiting carafully until....a blueflagged guy went nuke on us..lool

Hopefully next week the serves should find it easier to allocate us. We only had 11 guys in server 2 as most got disconnected on joining. Haha that's not a bad way to win a race. 

I was in a battle for 2nd for almost the full race. Kept swapping between us. Last few laps I made a few mistakes and dropped back. 

Fingers crossed will be as good a race next week!
Shocked 
(07-05-2019, 08:48 AM)Matt Tiplady Wrote:  

Hopefully next week the serves should find it easier to allocate us. We only had 11 guys in server 2 as most got disconnected on joining. Haha that's not a bad way to win a race. 

I was in a battle for 2nd for almost the full race. Kept swapping between us. Last few laps I made a few mistakes and dropped back. 

Hey Matt!
Thanks for the help during qualify, these time I was wayyyyy too slow. I made a horrible race, two crashes on the first Laos and another one at the end, my bad
Congratulations for the win! It seems It has has been a close one.
See you next time!
(07-11-2019, 08:41 PM)Raul Rico Wrote:  
(07-05-2019, 08:48 AM)Matt Tiplady Wrote:  

Hey Matt!
Thanks for the help during qualify, these time I was wayyyyy too slow. I made a horrible race, two crashes on the first Laos and another one at the end, my bad
Congratulations for the win! It seems It has has been a close one.
See you next time!

Hey man!

Haha, I thought I had impeded you actually on one of my fliers. Turn one was the corner that kept catching me out, in quali and in the race. 
I noticed you didn't seem to have a decent race, but at least you stuck around to the finish.
Thanks, yeah was a good race for 1st. I had actually passed him into turn 1 but we made contact, my fault, so gave the position back once we had pulled away from 3rd. Was able to force a mistake into the chicane later on and made the pass then. 

Next race could be fun, it's not a circuit I know very well. 

Hopefully, we will have a good race there!
I have just downloaded and installed the mini challenge car for assetto Corsa but the mirrors aren't working, any ideas?
Email PM Find Edit Delete Repl
(07-18-2019, 08:43 AM)Crispin Williamson Wrote:  I have just downloaded and installed the mini challenge car for assetto Corsa but the mirrors aren't working, any ideas?
Email PM Find Edit Delete Repl

Maybe related to shaderPatch version.
Are you using content manager, sol mod and custom shader patch? Stick to a recommended version of custom shader patch, Hope It helps
good call will try thanks

That fixed it, thank you